Terms and Conditions
The term “TopLine Marketing” or ‘TLM’ or ‘us’ ‘ or we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: “Top Line Marketing Limited, 130 Old Street, EC1V 98D, London, United Kingdom Our company registration number is 10117845. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages on this website is for your information purposes and use only. This content is subject to change without notice and it does not purport to represent legal advice.
- Neither we nor any third parties warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials published on this website, nor if applied to achieve any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- TopLine Marketing and our logo are trade marks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The other registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website is provided by TopLine Marketing LTD. (hereinafter, “TLM”), UK . We take very seriously the privacy of our website users and the security of their personal information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclose, we put in place suitable physical , electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Personal information collection and use
TLM will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name, email address or other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this website. TLM and the companies we hire will use this information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you when you submit your information voluntarily.
From time to time, we may refer to that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use that information to contact you periodically by any means provided by you or we may customize our website according to your interests. We will not otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide at this website to any third party unless otherwise disclosed to you.
Non-personal information collection and use
In common with many commercial organizations, we monitor the use of this website by collecting aggregate information. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use, the pages you visit or the website which directed you to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website.
What we collect?
– contact information including email address
Cookies are small files which are sent to your web browser and ask permission to be stored on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookies allow to analyze web traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to customer needs. They cannot be used to identify you. You may set your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or to decline cookies completely. You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly and may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You may also delete the files that contain cookies; those files are stored as part of your internet browser.
This is the cookie we use: Google Analytics _utma _utmb _utmc _utmz These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Under 13 year olds
This website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Accuracy of Personal Information
TLM makes reasonable efforts to keep Personal Information in its possession or control, which is used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us.
It is the responsibility of each individual to ensure that the Personal Information relating to them is accurate, complete and current.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Modifications to these terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. We therefore ask you to check it occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website.